Servando assists you with the entire chain from notice and advertising to the implementation and preparation of minutes for general meetings in public companies or other companies with a larger ownership circle.
A general meeting is the owner's instrument for managing the
company and taking important decisions about, for example,
business, functionaries, issues or liquidation. As important
decisions are made, it is also crucial that decisions are correct
as they may be blamed and actions may not be implemented or
can lead to damage.
Servando has a broad experience of participating in the entire
chain of a general meeting, from the announcement to writing
the minutes form the meeting and registrate the decisions at
the Swedish Companies Registration Office. Servando ensures that
deadlines are kept, laws and articles of association are followed,
so that decisions made are correct and can be implemented without
Together we decide the scope of the assignment and what
parts you as a customer want help with, but we can and have
experience from all parts as described below at the implementation
of a general meeting.
- Preparation of a notice to the Annual General Meeting
- Announcement of notice in The Official Swedish Gazette (Sw.
PoIT) and daily press
- Distribution of notice to owners according to the share
- Preparation of the Annual General Meeting
- Receipt of notifications to the meeting
- Preparation of agenda with the Board's proposal for a
- Development of manuscript to the chairman to chair the
- Implementation of the meeting with attendance and voting rights
- Preparation of minutes
- Registration of any decisions requiring registration
How do I order?
The Service is ordered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
us on +46(0)8-545 66 130.
Each assignment is customized according to the customer's
wishes and needs and is charged on a current acount at SEK 1
400 per hour.